Home » Developers » Shapeways API » Login problems
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Login problems [message #45275] Sat, 10 March 2012 21:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar nervoussystem  is currently offline nervoussystem
Go to my shop
Hi,

I am attempting to make an online tool that uploads models to Shapeways, but the login always fails. Right now, I'm just trying to connect using the demo code from http://www.shapeways.com/api

The only change I've made is replacing the username and password with my own. I haven't done any SOAP development before, so I don't know if there is something obvious I'm missing.

Here is the exception I'm getting:

Quote:

object(SoapFault)#3 (9) { ["message":protected]=> string(21) "Internal Server Error" ["string":"Exception":private]=> string(0) "" ["code":protected]=> int(0) ["file":protected]=> string(56) "/var/www/n-e-r-v-o-u-s.com/public_html/shapewaysDemo.php" ["line":protected]=> int(83) ["trace":"Exception":private]=> array(4) { [0]=> array(4) { ["function"]=> string(11) "__doRequest" ["class"]=> string(10) "SoapClient" ["type"]=> string(2) "->" ["args"]=> array(5) { [0]=> string(612) " REDACTED" [1]=> string(69) " http://www.shapeways.com/modules/shapeways_api/webservice/v1 /soap.php" [2]=> string(22) "urn:SWWebServiceAction" [3]=> int(1) [4]=> int(0) } } [1]=> array(4) { ["function"]=> string(6) "__call" ["class"]=> string(10) "SoapClient" ["type"]=> string(2) "->" ["args"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(5) "login" [1]=> array(3) { [0]=> string(13) "nervoussystem" [1]=> string(Cool "REDACTED" [2]=> string(9) "cellCycle" } } } [2]=> array(6) { ["file"]=> string(56) "/var/www/n-e-r-v-o-u-s.com/public_html/shapewaysDemo.php" ["line"]=> int(83) ["function"]=> string(5) "login" ["class"]=> string(10) "SoapClient" ["type"]=> string(2) "->" ["args"]=> array(3) { [0]=> string(13) "nervoussystem" [1]=> string(Cool "REDACTED" [2]=> string(9) "cellCycle" } } [3]=> array(6) { ["file"]=> string(56) "/var/www/n-e-r-v-o-u-s.com/public_html/shapewaysDemo.php" ["line"]=> int(13) ["function"]=> string(5) "login" ["class"]=> string(7) "SoapAPI" ["type"]=> string(2) "->" ["args"]=> array(2) { [0]=> &string(13) "nervoussystem" [1]=> &string(Cool "REDACTED" } } } ["previous":"Exception":private]=> NULL ["faultstring"]=> string(21) "Internal Server Error" ["faultcode"]=> string(4) "HTTP" }

http://n-e-r-v-o-u-s.com
Re: Login problems [message #45379 is a reply to message #45275 ] Mon, 12 March 2012 22:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar abite  is currently offline abite
Go to my shop
Hi! nervoussystem,
I'm sure it is because of the recent Shapeways web update.
Since last Friday night, it has not been able to login using API. It's not caused by your computer.
Re: Login problems [message #45571 is a reply to message #45275 ] Thu, 15 March 2012 20:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Mary.Huang  is currently offline Mary.Huang
Go to my shop
I work here
Should be working again now.

Our Sake Set creator uses the same API functions, so if that is working on the site, then the API should be working for everyone.

Re: Login problems [message #45592 is a reply to message #45571 ] Fri, 16 March 2012 07:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks for checking, but it seems not working still now.
http://api.shapeways.com/v1/wsdl.php
cannot be open.
It says "No local config file found for api.shapeways.com"
Now I'm trying to find an alternative.
Re: Login problems [message #45858 is a reply to message #45592 ] Fri, 23 March 2012 07:53 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
It works again. Thanks.

Previous Topic:WSDL 2 JAVA compilation error
Next Topic:Product appears as not for sale even though it is for sale :o

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.