parts needed

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by blackbeard1, Mar 6, 2012.

1. blackbeard1
    blackbeard1 Member
    looking to have a few parts designed and made for a 1/16 pro mod

2. maximusin3d
    maximusin3d Member
    Could you go into a little more detail as to the nature of the parts, the scope of the project, the deadline, and the amount you are looking to pay?

3. blackbeard1
    blackbeard1 Member
    what would you charge to design parts for a 1/16 pro mod , I am in need of some levers etc for a pro mod

4. maximusin3d
    maximusin3d Member
    I am not sure. To be completely honest i am not sure what a pro mod is. So that kind of info would help me. Also, how many parts plays a factor, how complex are the parts? those are the kinds of things i would need to know please.

5. blackbeard1
    blackbeard1 Member
    promodbuild020.jpg this what a pro mod looks like and to me the parts do not look to hard to do

6. maximusin3d
    maximusin3d Member
    Okay so which parts are you looking for? Im sorry i am not car savvy, so i have no idea which parts im supposed to be looking at. And are the parts supposed to be separate, as in you need to be able to assemble them yourself, or are they all one piece, like you want to glue this to a matchbox car to make it look cooler.

7. blackbeard1
    blackbeard1 Member
    here are the parts I am looking for they are for 1/16 scale model kit 41C09WFBTBL__SL500_AA300_.jpg and I have more parts then this

8. maximusin3d
    maximusin3d Member
    Okay that once piece looks simple enough, but i cannot give you any kind of estimate on price or time unless i get to look at all the things you want me to make. Is this something you want done piece by piece or is there a number of objects you want created all at once?

9. blackbeard1
    blackbeard1 Member
    I have a few more piece that I like to have done but it says I can only send 1 file at a time

10. maximusin3d
    maximusin3d Member
    my e-mail is maximusin3d@gmail.com send all the files of what you want modeled there please. And if there are multiple objects in the pictures please let me know which ones you want made and which ones you dont. Like i said im not car savvy so i wont be able to pick out what is what lol