Home » Community » Co-Creator Feedback » Co-Creator seems broken for me
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Co-Creator seems broken for me [message #44476] Sat, 25 February 2012 17:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar cymonsgames  is currently offline cymonsgames
Go to my shop
So I have a ring that I'm experimenting with making different sizes available like I've seen other rings do. After some poking around I discover that the idea is called "Co-Creator"... okay. "Personalizable" would have made more sense. I get the idea but the semantics are off.

Anyways, so I go to my object and turn on the edit page option on. Down at the bottom there is "Make this model a co-creator". So I click that and after a short loading time I'm presented with... not what I'm seeing in the how-tos about this. A radio buttoned list with my ring and no variables to change and the "Make this model a co-creator" link has changed to "Edit this co-creator", only it doesn't do anything when I click it. And there's still no personalize option (thank goodness).

What's going on? Is the service broken and I happened to try it at a bad time? Should I contact technical support?

[Updated on: Sat, 25 February 2012 17:18 UTC]

Re: Co-Creator seems broken for me [message #44545 is a reply to message #44476 ] Mon, 27 February 2012 15:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
When you hit edit this co-creator, a separate screen should pop-up to insert the information into. If this isn't happening it may be a OS, browser issue. What are your computer and browser specs?

It works fine for me on Win XP SP3, FireFox 10.0.2

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Co-Creator seems broken for me [message #45605 is a reply to message #44545 ] Fri, 16 March 2012 21:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar cymonsgames  is currently offline cymonsgames
Go to my shop
SUddenly started working. Don't know who fiddled what or if it just stopped being broken, but it's good now.

Previous Topic:Can't scroll Co-Creator Template
Next Topic:Ring sales by size