Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need 3D Models of Plants
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need 3D Models of Plants [message #44442] Fri, 24 February 2012 19:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar market77  is currently offline market77
Go to all my models
Hi,

I need 3D models of plants that I can then print using shapeways (.obj .3ds .stl). I plan to use the multicolor sandstone so color will be important. These plants will be used to teach people how to identify common lawn weeds so I would say detail has to be at about medium. It is important that the plants can be told apart. I am attaching a pdf with pictures as well as an example of what i want the finished product to look like (similar to an artifical plant you would find in a household aquarium). You have artistic license with these. They just need to look believable and be able to be printed from a 3d printer.

If this sounds like something you can do send me a link to your portfolio and we can discuss prices.

Thanks!

Re: Need 3D Models of Plants [message #44523 is a reply to message #44442 ] Mon, 27 February 2012 01:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar maximusin3d  is currently offline maximusin3d
Go to my shop
Hi my name is Clint MacLean and i think i can tackle the project that you posted with the plants. my website is
www.maximusin3d.blogspot.com
i was wondering if you could offer me any more information about the project concerning price and/or time to complete should you find me a match for it! thanks!

Clint

Previous Topic:Gun barrel weight \ underlug needed
Next Topic:3d Modeler needed for a game.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.