Home » Community » Introductions » Please stay seated
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Please stay seated [message #44363] Thu, 23 February 2012 09:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar MDBLITZ  is currently offline MDBLITZ
Go to all my models
It's just me saying hi to everyone. I'm a simple man with an open and creative mind. I like the outdoors, sports, animals, a good challenge and a good laugh. I dislike phoney people, liars and thief's. Doe's anyone? Can't wait to see everything that's available at Shapeways. That's about it for now.

Bye Fellow Shapies,
MDBLITZ
Re: Please stay seated [message #44376 is a reply to message #44363 ] Thu, 23 February 2012 14:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome MDBLITZ, tell us more about you. Where your from, what you design all that good stuff!

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Please stay seated [message #44381 is a reply to message #44376 ] Thu, 23 February 2012 15:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MDBLITZ  is currently offline MDBLITZ
Go to all my models
I'm 49 yrs old, still in love with the woman I met 19 yrs ago, and live with for the last 18 yrs. I live near the center of California in the San Joaquin Valley. I own and operated a Concrete & Masonry Company prior to becoming disabled in 99.

When I was actively working, I would design and build anything a client would want out of concrete, block, stone and etc. Used to make my own brick and slump stone in my younger days.

Now days I keep busy doing oddball crafts that you wouldn't find in stores. I enjoy working with miniatures and display lights. I stumbled onto this site while looking for scale model planes.

Previous Topic:So, this education *is* good for something.
Next Topic:Hi guys and gals !

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.