Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Shop payments and sales not updating?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Re: Shop payments and sales not updating? [message #48538 is a reply to message #48534 ] Wed, 16 May 2012 17:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Cool... glad to read that things are being sorted out.
Re: Shop payments and sales not updating? [message #48543 is a reply to message #48538 ] Wed, 16 May 2012 21:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
So do I understand correctly from Natalia's latest email ?

Having paid us the April shop payment twice (once at the right time in April, once again now ) you are now going to pay us the full May's payment as well?

You would however, like us to refund the second April payment so Shapeways is not out of pocket .

Just how much does Shapeways stand to lose through this if we don't? Can we even refund it if, like me, you have spent it already? ( Hey, money don't hang around in my account long these days ! ), though I'll have some again when you pay me again .

Tom
Re: Shop payments and sales not updating? [message #48545 is a reply to message #44255 ] Wed, 16 May 2012 21:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi everyone,

As I explained earlier, we put the wrong shop payments in your account. D'OH!

We paid you the April amount and not the May amount. We're really sorry about this honest (and stupid) mistake. As you can imagine, we're hitting our heads against the wall since we just spent the last weeks laying down the foundation to eventually introduce a much simpler payment process.

We've emailed everyone affected and the correct payments should be hitting everyone's account ASAP.

edit: Tom, we posted at the same time! To clarify, we are leaving the choice of the refund totally up to you.

Thanks,
Natalia

[Updated on: Wed, 16 May 2012 21:19 UTC]

Community Manager | Shapeways
Re: Shop payments and sales not updating? [message #48552 is a reply to message #48545 ] Wed, 16 May 2012 23:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar carine  is currently offline carine
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi guys,

Check your inboxes! Very Happy All **correct** May payments were just sent via PayPal.

Thank you all SO much for hanging in there. We are quite relieved to put this mess-up behind us and will be on watch to make sure everything goes smoothly. Please let us know via service@shapeways.com if you see anything fishy at all.

If it's of interest, Pete shared some of the back story on the blog: http://shpws.me/6Cpf

Thanks everyone!
Re: Shop payments and sales not updating? [message #48554 is a reply to message #48552 ] Thu, 17 May 2012 00:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar WillLaPuerta  is currently offline WillLaPuerta
Go to my shop
Curse my honest nature . . . I just couldn't bring myself to keep it.

"I am just a humble servant with a message here for you"
Re: Shop payments and sales not updating? [message #48602 is a reply to message #48554 ] Thu, 17 May 2012 18:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Me either. *sigh*

Everything on the sales page appears to make sense now. The history data is nice, but mainly it's great to see those numbers looking solid!

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: Shop payments and sales not updating? [message #48607 is a reply to message #44255 ] Thu, 17 May 2012 19:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
The figures may be solid but are they right yet ? Just looked at mine and the May payment is not the same amount as I just received.

Neither seem to agree with the figure I calculate from the order overview. Maybe I should keep quiet - the money I received is the largest of the three figure..........

BTW I don't see any way of refusing to accept either of the Shapeways payments but it looks as though I could refund them - is this what you mean ?

Tom
Re: Shop payments and sales not updating? [message #48631 is a reply to message #44255 ] Fri, 18 May 2012 08:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Tom,

Yes, after 48 hours have passed, you have the option to 'refund' a payment, if you wish.

As for your figures not matching up, I've emailed service@shapeways.com so they can pull their numbers for you to cross reference against.

edit: I've let CS know, and they should be getting back to you shortly!

Best,
Natalia

[Updated on: Fri, 18 May 2012 16:05 UTC]

Community Manager | Shapeways

Pages (2): [ «    1  2] 

Previous Topic:Instruction Pages
Next Topic:Updating the Shapeways Computer Generated Image