Home » Support » Buying » arrival time for silver in toronto
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
arrival time for silver in toronto [message #44216] Mon, 20 February 2012 18:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar 514009265  is currently offline 514009265
Go to all my models
just wondering how long does it take on average for a silver piece to arrive in Toronto after placing the order, I only have a 5 day window to receive it, so I need to time the order right.

any ideas?
Re: arrival time for silver in toronto [message #44266 is a reply to message #44216 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 13:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi,

For Silver we have the following lead time:
Within 15 working days after your order you will receive your product in this material. For more information on our shipping procedures, please go to our shipping page.

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: arrival time for silver in toronto [message #44282 is a reply to message #44216 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 18:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
You can see here http://www.shapeways.com/materials/material-status the status of all materials. From here you can click on the material to see the standard shipping time. Remember working days are Mon-Fri non holiday days. So 3 weeks if holiday free for silver.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Expedited shipping
Next Topic:UPS Expected Delivery before parts are even shipped

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.