Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Work in progress » 3D Printed Halo Avatar
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Printed Halo Avatar [message #44210] Mon, 20 February 2012 14:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar Luma3Dprint  is currently offline Luma3Dprint
Go to my shop
Hi Guy's,

I am new to the forum so be nice! I recently completed a fully painted model that I won for a 3D printing competition in the UK.

I just finished a blog on my site which explains the process; www.fusionweld.com

I think the end result is pretty good, but I think I could learn a lot more from this forum!

index.php?t=getfile&id=14740&private=0

Any feedback would be really appreciated.

Cheers,
@FusionMark

Website: www.luma3dprint.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/Luma3Dprint Twitter: @Luma3Dprint Instagram: Instagram.com/Luma3dprint
Re: 3D Printed Halo Avatar [message #44214 is a reply to message #44210 ] Mon, 20 February 2012 16:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JuanManuelVargas  is currently offline JuanManuelVargas
Go to my shop
Great model.
Re: 3D Printed Halo Avatar [message #45658 is a reply to message #44214 ] Sun, 18 March 2012 17:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
As I am still new to the Shapeways website can anyone offer advice on how to increase traffic or interest for my 3D model designs?

I have uploaded my APE model for printing but I am not sure if it is overpriced (or not good enough) and if it will just get burred with a pile of other models?

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/fusionmark

Many thanks for any advice.

[Updated on: Sun, 18 March 2012 17:04 UTC]

Website: www.luma3dprint.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/Luma3Dprint Twitter: @Luma3Dprint Instagram: Instagram.com/Luma3dprint
Re: 3D Printed Halo Avatar [message #45660 is a reply to message #45658 ] Sun, 18 March 2012 18:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey mark

The best way is to take great photos of your items and make the the lead image in your product page.

Then you need to let others know they exist, if there are any forums or blogs you follow, send in the photos and a link.

Share them on your Facebook page

It is an easy way to get started.

Good luck

Duann Scott,
Re: 3D Printed Halo Avatar [message #46243 is a reply to message #45660 ] Sat, 31 March 2012 16:28 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Hi Duann,

Thank you for your help, I would really like this 3D model to sell as I think it would look cool printed out by Shapeways! I have resized it to 52mm high and made it one part (no separate arms) and I think a purchase price of €22.55 is a lot better.

Here she is now;

http://www.shapeways.com/model/523568/halo-ape-avatar-figure .html?modelId=523568&materialId=6

Any other feedback is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Mark

[Updated on: Sat, 31 March 2012 16:49 UTC]

Previous Topic:Explorer ring from Uncharted sizes 6 - 11 available
Next Topic:Raspberry Pi & Custard

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.