Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » We're baaack!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
We're baaack! [message #44151] Sun, 19 February 2012 04:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Just announced on the blog the forums and uploads are restored!

http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/1221-Uploads-and-Foru ms-Restored.html

Very Happy

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: We're baaack! [message #44270 is a reply to message #44151 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 14:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Michon  is currently offline Michon
Go to my shop
I work here
Great news!
Re: We're baaack! [message #44353 is a reply to message #44151 ] Thu, 23 February 2012 02:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dadchamp  is currently offline dadchamp
Go to my shop
Seems to be an issue with purchasing my own models. When I click a model I get a screen showing the default image and a side bar of all the material options and the option to set an object for sale to others, but no buy button for me to place an order for one of my own models? How do I order a model now?
Re: We're baaack! [message #44361 is a reply to message #44353 ] Thu, 23 February 2012 08:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi dadchamp,

You need to make sure 'edit page' is set to off - if it is off and you still don't see a material selector & add to cart at the top right if the page, set 'edit model' to on and see what materials are available. Set the material you want as the default, click on 'select only the default material' and then on 'Update Materials & Pricing', set 'edit page' to off and there should be your material with the add to cart button.

It may be that the model has a too big or too small bounding box for a material, if that is the case, the material will not be available.

Hope this helps,
Paul
Re: We're baaack! [message #44408 is a reply to message #44361 ] Fri, 24 February 2012 02:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dadchamp  is currently offline dadchamp
Go to my shop
I don't know what I did but the buy button is back. That said, I'll probably be making another purchase in the next few days. Thanks.
Re: We're baaack! [message #44547 is a reply to message #44408 ] Mon, 27 February 2012 16:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Let us know if you need any more help!

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Feb. Edition of Shapeways Live - Feb. 15th 2pm EST
Next Topic:We're doing a release today! Here's what's in it.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.