We're baaack!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by 9694_deleted, Feb 18, 2012.

1. 9694_deleted
    9694_deleted Member
  2. Michon
    Michon Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Great news!

3. dadchamp
    dadchamp Member
    Seems to be an issue with purchasing my own models. When I click a model I get a screen showing the default image and a side bar of all the material options and the option to set an object for sale to others, but no buy button for me to place an order for one of my own models? How do I order a model now?

4. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    Hi dadchamp,

You need to make sure 'edit page' is set to off - if it is off and you still don't see a material selector & add to cart at the top right if the page, set 'edit model' to on and see what materials are available. Set the material you want as the default, click on 'select only the default material' and then on 'Update Materials & Pricing', set 'edit page' to off and there should be your material with the add to cart button.

It may be that the model has a too big or too small bounding box for a material, if that is the case, the material will not be available.

Hope this helps,
    Paul

5. dadchamp
    dadchamp Member
    I don't know what I did but the buy button is back. That said, I'll probably be making another purchase in the next few days. Thanks.

6. 9694_deleted
    9694_deleted Member
    Let us know if you need any more help!