Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for someone to design small case for LCD display
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for someone to design small case for LCD display [message #43946] Mon, 13 February 2012 18:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar jaypdx  is currently offline jaypdx
Go to all my models
I'm looking for someone to design a case for a small LCD display (see pic). The display is a two-board stack that's roughly 2.5x3.0x1.0" overall. I'm imagining a two-piece design that would snap or screw together. There are four holes on the lower board available for mounting purposes. I can provide detailed dimensions of the assembly (including some in DXF). I haven't thought much about the material, but probably some kind of plastic would be fine.

I don't have much of a budget for this (it's just a little hobby project), but I'm also not sure I want to dive into learning new software and trying to design it myself.

- Jay

index.php?t=getfile&id=14587&private=0

• Attachment: smallpic.jpg
    (Size: 15.10KB, Downloaded 423 time(s))

Re: Looking for someone to design small case for LCD display [message #43947 is a reply to message #43946 ] Mon, 13 February 2012 18:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mctrivia  is currently offline mctrivia
Go to my shop
Will design for $10

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/
Re: Looking for someone to design small case for LCD display [message #43998 is a reply to message #43947 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 10:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar captainkynan  is currently offline captainkynan
Go to my shop
If you could send the DXF and detailed info I'll give it a go and see if you like it...
Are you after a particular style, or just a box?

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."
Chinese proverb
Re: Looking for someone to design small case for LCD display [message #44033 is a reply to message #43998 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 21:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Max0007  is currently offline Max0007
Go to my shop
I would also like to give it a shot Razz

So if there´s still a place you can send me the dxf over as well.

Previous Topic:Modeler needed for adult project
Next Topic:Two-sided medal with image embossing

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.