Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for someone to design small case for LCD display
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for someone to design small case for LCD display [message #43946] Mon, 13 February 2012 18:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar jaypdx  is currently offline jaypdx
Go to all my models
I'm looking for someone to design a case for a small LCD display (see pic). The display is a two-board stack that's roughly 2.5x3.0x1.0" overall. I'm imagining a two-piece design that would snap or screw together. There are four holes on the lower board available for mounting purposes. I can provide detailed dimensions of the assembly (including some in DXF). I haven't thought much about the material, but probably some kind of plastic would be fine.

I don't have much of a budget for this (it's just a little hobby project), but I'm also not sure I want to dive into learning new software and trying to design it myself.

- Jay

index.php?t=getfile&id=14587&private=0

• Attachment: smallpic.jpg
    (Size: 15.10KB, Downloaded 417 time(s))

Re: Looking for someone to design small case for LCD display [message #43947 is a reply to message #43946 ] Mon, 13 February 2012 18:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mctrivia  is currently offline mctrivia
Go to my shop
Will design for $10

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/
Re: Looking for someone to design small case for LCD display [message #43998 is a reply to message #43947 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 10:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar captainkynan  is currently offline captainkynan
Go to my shop
If you could send the DXF and detailed info I'll give it a go and see if you like it...
Are you after a particular style, or just a box?

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."
Chinese proverb
Re: Looking for someone to design small case for LCD display [message #44033 is a reply to message #43998 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 21:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Max0007  is currently offline Max0007
Go to my shop
I would also like to give it a shot Razz

So if there´s still a place you can send me the dxf over as well.

Previous Topic:Modeler needed for adult project
Next Topic:Two-sided medal with image embossing