Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Blixus
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Blixus [message #43942] Mon, 13 February 2012 17:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar Hunterone1  is currently offline Hunterone1
Go to my shop
i spoke to the support team, and they suggested posting it because of the exceptional creator that already associated with shapeways.

I am running a Star wars campaign. During the clone war era contact with an alien creature was found in space. It was named a "Blixus" - or a Nebula Tentacled Crab.

I am not a craftsman in 3D, but I would like to have this creature made if possible. I have attached a image of this creature.

All accounts of these creature makes it size (based on body with tentacle of equal length of body) (age category-infant, child, teen, adult) .

The smallest is the size of a techno union fighter (1" body + 1" tentacles).

The largest is the size of a Mon Calamari Cruiser Home One (4" body + 4"tentacles).

I would like to have this created and produced in the 4 size, or given a contact to someone that could create this creature.

Eddie D. Morris

Re: Blixus [message #43980 is a reply to message #43942 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 03:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to my shop
i'm a 3d modeler for over 15 years.
you may view my works at my website :
www.its-ming.com
www.its-ming.com/servicegallery.html

if interested, please email to my personal email add as i don't check this site mial often .

my email : ming@its-ming.com

hope to hear from you so that we can discuss further of the jobs Smile

thanks
ming

[Updated on: Tue, 14 February 2012 03:22 UTC]

Re: Blixus [message #44182 is a reply to message #43980 ] Sun, 19 February 2012 16:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar codexehow  is currently offline codexehow
Go to all my models
Hello, I am a professional ZBrush modeller. I can create your Blixus model in high quality.

I'm attaching an image of a project that I'm currently working on, "Battle Slug."

www.tommycharlesportfolio.com

Previous Topic:Two-sided medal with image embossing
Next Topic:artist needs help with a project please! (will pay)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.