Blixus

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Hunterone1, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Hunterone1
    Hunterone1 Member
    i spoke to the support team, and they suggested posting it because of the exceptional creator that already associated with shapeways.

I am running a Star wars campaign. During the clone war era contact with an alien creature was found in space. It was named a "Blixus" - or a Nebula Tentacled Crab.

I am not a craftsman in 3D, but I would like to have this creature made if possible. I have attached a image of this creature.

All accounts of these creature makes it size (based on body with tentacle of equal length of body) (age category-infant, child, teen, adult) .

The smallest is the size of a techno union fighter (1" body + 1" tentacles).

The largest is the size of a Mon Calamari Cruiser Home One (4" body + 4"tentacles).

I would like to have this created and produced in the 4 size, or given a contact to someone that could create this creature.

Eddie D. Morris

Attached Files:

2. WonderMingStudio
    WonderMingStudio Well-Known Member
    i'm a 3d modeler for over 15 years.
    you may view my works at my website :
    www.its-ming.com
    www.its-ming.com/servicegallery.html

if interested, please email to my personal email add as i don't check this site mial often .

my email : ming@its-ming.com

hope to hear from you so that we can discuss further of the jobs :)

thanks
    ming

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  3. Hello, I am a professional ZBrush modeller. I can create your Blixus model in high quality.

I'm attaching an image of a project that I'm currently working on, "Battle Slug."

Attached Files: