Home » Community » General Discussion » How To rescale
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How To rescale [message #43789] Fri, 10 February 2012 12:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar rrgarcia95  is currently offline rrgarcia95
Go to all my models
how do you rescale a model by exact measures because i don't know how. i can't print my model because the measures aren't good sow how do i make them good with google sketch-up.
i hope you can help me.

Re: How To rescale [message #43790 is a reply to message #43789 ] Fri, 10 February 2012 13:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Grab yourself a copy of Accutrans3D or MeshLab and use their scaling tools. NetFabb can also be used for scaling, but it doesn't support .dae files, though it can be an invaluable tool for measuring & reparing models.

Re: How To rescale [message #43993 is a reply to message #43789 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 09:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar rrgarcia95  is currently offline rrgarcia95
Go to all my models
I downloaded meshlab but i can't figure out where the rescaling tool is. cna somebody help me i need to finish my project this week. so can somebody give me a tutorial or something like that.
Re: How To rescale [message #44005 is a reply to message #43789 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 15:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi,

You can read more about our tutorials over here, and you will also find a tutorial about Meshlab.

http://www.shapeways.com/tutorials/

If you have got any other questions, you can sent them to service@shapeways.com as well and we will help you out with this.

Good luck!

Previous Topic:Anyone Else Have This Problem?
Next Topic:Question on the Sake set

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.