Home »  » General Discussion » Anyone Else Have This Problem?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Anyone Else Have This Problem? [message #43770] Fri, 10 February 2012 01:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar SturdyPeasantWoman  is currently offline SturdyPeasantWoman
Go to my shop
I'm still doing only the Easy Creator stuff, and I love trying to design rings, but then I had this problem.

I have a tendency to upload several ring designs at one sitting, which is when I realized I didn't keep track of the order in which I did that and therefore did not know which was which!

Evidently you can't give a ring your own name when using Easy Creators. I thought, well, as I make each one I'll upload the original jpg where you upload photos of an item, but when I went to a ring in my models, there was nothing visible to upload a picture and no way to go to edit mode, either.

All I want to do is be able to tell which jpg goes with which ring after
I've uploaded it but before I order it, when there's that generic ring picture, and if there's a way, I haven't found it. I hate to spend money on a bunch of plastic test rings just so they will be processed and I can tell which is which! (Though I actually did that yesterday 'cause I really wanted to get rid of that generic image.)

Am I the only one with this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Re: Anyone Else Have This Problem? [message #43999 is a reply to message #43770 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 10:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Ya!

Welcome, I wasn't aware of this problem.

Can you do us a favor and create an item for this issue in Uservoice, under the "Bugs & Problems" category?

This will help Shapeways keep track of the problem, and make it visible to others so we can get a heads up if others are experiencing the same thing.

All the best, Ralph

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager
Re: Anyone Else Have This Problem? [message #44002 is a reply to message #43999 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 14:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SturdyPeasantWoman  is currently offline SturdyPeasantWoman
Go to my shop
Okay, Ralph, I posted my previous message in the "bugs" section. Hope I did it right! I had not been aware of that section before.

I do think it's a reasonable and logical request. I don't care about the name so much as the identification.

Thanks for your direction.

-Sherry
Re: Anyone Else Have This Problem? [message #44003 is a reply to message #44002 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 15:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Great! You are welcome!

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager

Previous Topic:My account keeps getting "Disabled"?
Next Topic:How To rescale

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.