Home » Community » Introductions » New to Trinidad and tobago
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
New to Trinidad and tobago [message #43739] Thu, 09 February 2012 16:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar MANUELDTHOMAS  is currently offline MANUELDTHOMAS
Go to my shop
Hello

My name is Manuel Thomas and I am new to Trinidad and Tobago from the US. I am live in the Sangre Grande area and am looking for someone that is interested in 3d modeling and shapeways. I have a huge project that I would like to share with someone like minded ....the project would be a german ww2 rocket motor.

thanks
Manuel
Re: New to Trinidad and tobago [message #43756 is a reply to message #43739 ] Thu, 09 February 2012 20:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Manuel,

Welcome to Shapeways. How did you find us?

So you're looking for someone to help you 3D model the German rocket motor?

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: New to Trinidad and tobago [message #43839 is a reply to message #43756 ] Sat, 11 February 2012 14:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MANUELDTHOMAS  is currently offline MANUELDTHOMAS
Go to my shop
Greetings

Hello Ana
have been a member since some time Yes I am looking for someone to help me but preferably in Trinidad and Tobago ( face to face help
any suggestins?

thanks
manuel
Re: New to Trinidad and tobago [message #44064 is a reply to message #43739 ] Wed, 15 February 2012 10:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Twopounder  is currently offline Twopounder
Go to my shop
Can you narrow that down a bit? The Germans created a very large line of rocket motors, from the Panzerfaust up to the V2. Are you looking for a life size replica or a small model? If it's a model, what scale are you looking for?

http://fracturedmesh.blogspot.com/ - my 3d modeling blog
Re: New to Trinidad and tobago [message #44067 is a reply to message #43739 ] Wed, 15 February 2012 12:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Manuel,

i believe that when you ask your question here you will get more response.

Modeler needed

Modeler for hire

Hope this helps you out a bit!

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager

Previous Topic:Mold from Master Copy
Next Topic:Hi everyone