Home » Support » Buying » shipments without billing / receipts ?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
shipments without billing / receipts ? [message #43437] Sat, 04 February 2012 07:29 UTC Go to next message
avatar snoko  is currently offline snoko
Go to all my models
hi-all

Is there any would it would be possible to send anything i buy without including any billing / receipts ?

thanks

snoko
Re: shipments without billing / receipts ? [message #43461 is a reply to message #43437 ] Sat, 04 February 2012 21:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Why? What are you trying to accomplish?

I can agree that it might make sense if you're trying to send a gift.

You should post such a suggestion on feedback.shapeways.com and let others vote for it.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: shipments without billing / receipts ? [message #43464 is a reply to message #43461 ] Sat, 04 February 2012 22:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thats exactly what I want , so I can avoid getting hammered by customs .

snoko
Re: shipments without billing / receipts ? [message #43466 is a reply to message #43464 ] Sat, 04 February 2012 23:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Well.. I don't know that it's a good idea to try to avoid the tax man!

At least.. not to say so in public. Smile

Big Brother Watcheth.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: shipments without billing / receipts ? [message #43469 is a reply to message #43466 ] Sun, 05 February 2012 00:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
But I am actually sending gifts , along with other gifts as people do .

The problem is im not in the US to do it myself ,so it helps me meet customs quota to have the sender do it instead - if not then its simply pointless , as who sends gifts to people with price tags / billing ?

snoko
Re: shipments without billing / receipts ? [message #43470 is a reply to message #43466 ] Sun, 05 February 2012 01:09 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
For what its worth - I dont esp like the idea of killing the planet either - oxygen's resources arent as great as people think.

snoko

Previous Topic:Large Quantity of items
Next Topic:Order shipped to wrong country...