Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need help adding Color to my AutoCad Model
Search Search  
 () 1 Vote(s)
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need help adding Color to my AutoCad Model [message #43379] Fri, 03 February 2012 08:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar halland  is currently offline halland
Go to all my models
Hello all,

My friend converted my logo into a 3D model in AutoCad, however, there are 2 main colors that I needed the logo to be in....

The letters in all white... and...

the Circle/logo part in blue (5 segments, each a different shade).

It's a pretty straightforward logo, but I don't think he is able to export into the needed format (VRML and X3D) for "Full Color Sandstone" material, printing.

Is anyone available for hire to add these color details to my AutoCad file and convert it properly for upload?

Many thanks!
Re: Need help adding Color to my AutoCad Model [message #43383 is a reply to message #43379 ] Fri, 03 February 2012 08:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi,

I can colour your model for you. I would need the model file and an image of your logo - you can send these via PM.

Cheers,
Paul

[Updated on: Fri, 03 February 2012 08:45 UTC]

Previous Topic:Need help on 2 small jewelry projects
Next Topic:3D modeler needed for cookie cutter

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.