Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Alien Modeler
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Alien Modeler [message #43171] Tue, 31 January 2012 01:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar twistedpixel  is currently offline twistedpixel
Go to all my models
I will have a lot of character modeling needs in the future and am trying to find a couple full-time modelers after this prototype project.

I need people with an unlimited imagination who are also huge sci-fi fans and who's ideal job would be to model alien characters all day.

I will pick two artist to create 1 character each. I want to see examples of your work first if interested, then I will choose two based on who's style meets my liking.

let me know your cost to do the first prototype character with your sample submissions. to: moddesigns at yahoo or reply here.

Thanks!

Mark
Re: Alien Modeler [message #43181 is a reply to message #43171 ] Tue, 31 January 2012 02:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jackablade  is currently offline Jackablade
Go to all my models
I've sent you a PM.
Re: Alien Modeler [message #43187 is a reply to message #43171 ] Tue, 31 January 2012 03:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to all my models
hi,
i've lots of aliens which you can see it here :
http://www.its-ming.com/submodel_more/character/aliens.html

this are mainly toons style but i'm capable of doing all kind of styles.

hope you enjoy viewing , and if interested you can contact me at :
ming@its-ming.com

[Updated on: Tue, 31 January 2012 03:32 UTC]

Previous Topic:How to make a solid object out of a skp file??
Next Topic:Need help for possible commercial product (magic trick)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.