Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for a 3d modeler for a video game.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for a 3d modeler for a video game. [message #43081] Sun, 29 January 2012 23:36 UTC Go to next message
avatar avianmosquito  is currently offline avianmosquito
Go to all my models
Hello. My name is Jeremy Williams, and I'm looking for a 3d modeler for a video game my team is working on.

The game is a science-fiction/fantasy RPG/FPS. The architecture is predominately gothic or nordic, depending on faction, and many static objects will need to be made but what we need most would be modelers and animators for creatures and equipment. The only option for payment is an even share of sales.

Contact me at avm0121@hotmail.com if you're interested.

EDIT: Project was scrapped a while back in favour of a quicker one. We do still require another modeler, but the project itself is not the same.

[Updated on: Wed, 02 May 2012 05:04 UTC]

Re: Looking for a 3d modeler for a video game. [message #43323 is a reply to message #43081 ] Thu, 02 February 2012 06:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jackablade  is currently offline Jackablade
Go to all my models
I'd recommend you try the request section on www.polycount.com if you're after game artists. You're much more likely to get some folks with the right kind of skills who're willing to help you out there.
Re: Looking for a 3d modeler for a video game. [message #43325 is a reply to message #43323 ] Thu, 02 February 2012 08:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I'll try it, even though I'm already getting fairly good results here.
Re: Looking for a 3d modeler for a video game. [message #47735 is a reply to message #43081 ] Wed, 02 May 2012 02:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jfesmire  is currently offline jfesmire
Go to my shop
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 02 May 2012 02:50 UTC]

Re: Looking for a 3d modeler for a video game. [message #47737 is a reply to message #43325 ] Wed, 02 May 2012 03:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Alexis25  is currently offline Alexis25
Go to all my models
So your still looking one or the position is already filled? Because if you still haven't found the "right" person then you might be interested to go to this site for more candidates for the job.
Re: Looking for a 3d modeler for a video game. [message #47739 is a reply to message #47737 ] Wed, 02 May 2012 05:10 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
We are now working on a different project with a smaller team, but we still have openings for modelers. Specifically, one object modeler and one creature modeler.

Previous Topic:Need Modeller for unique IPhone case
Next Topic:Need CAD proto-type designer

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.