Home » Support » Buying » Partial delivery?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Partial delivery? [message #42737] Wed, 25 January 2012 19:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar hagman  is currently offline hagman
Go to all my models
My first order arrived today, but only partial: I ordered two different items (siver and WSF) and had expected them to arrive in one parcel (thus minimizing shipping costs), but only one of the items was was in the shipment. However, in my "orders" overview, it looks like completely shipped!?
Re: Partial delivery? [message #42787 is a reply to message #42737 ] Thu, 26 January 2012 07:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Have a look at the label on the box, that should have the information about what the box contains - it may be that the different materials are being sent from different places to get to you. Any-which-way, if you have concerns, your best bet is to contact Shapeways Customer Services using service@shapeways.com, include the order & models numbers in your email.

Paul
Re: Partial delivery? [message #42806 is a reply to message #42787 ] Thu, 26 January 2012 15:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar hagman  is currently offline hagman
Go to all my models
Yes, the label states that there is one item in the box (and ther is one item in the box).
I was just worried because the delivery status looks so completed ("shipped" behind the order number, not only an orderline number) on my "orders" page.
On the other hand, I notice that the expected ship date is still shown as future ("February 1st") and I was surprised about the early delivery anyway. If this is more or less normal if different materials are involved, I'll simply stay calm until February and assume that all goes well (as did with the peice that arrived - looking exactly as what I designed, it's amazing)
Re: Partial delivery? [message #42811 is a reply to message #42737 ] Thu, 26 January 2012 16:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Email support to verify all is good. But my guess is, WSF takes 10 business days, and Silver takes 15 business days. So instead of making you wait an extra week for your WSF print (and having it sit around waiting for the silver print) they sent it separate.

Also take some pictures and post in the "It Arrived" section!

[Updated on: Thu, 26 January 2012 16:21 UTC]

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Price discrepancy for materials
Next Topic:Slight differing of online preview vs model, should I worry?