Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Who wants to make a video game?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Who wants to make a video game? [message #42577] Mon, 23 January 2012 18:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar cityseeker  is currently offline cityseeker
Go to all my models
Hello I am a programmer and I'm looking for someone to help create 3d models for a Unity 3d Real Time Strategy top down type of game. I need alot of models and I can't just compile them from stuff online. I can animate and am an amazing programmer but can't model. please help!!

I can pay but would rather have someone join me and be a part of a company making our first game.
Re: Who wants to make a video game? [message #42655 is a reply to message #42577 ] Tue, 24 January 2012 15:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar grommbert  is currently offline grommbert
Go to all my models
PM sent.
Re: Who wants to make a video game? [message #42661 is a reply to message #42655 ] Tue, 24 January 2012 18:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hey Modelers,

I also posted a message on craigslist. I live in Silicon Valley Ca / Bay area. And I found an art director that I really meshed with he has AAA production RTS experience. I would like to thank all of you that messaged me. We are not making a mobile app b.s. I want to create a real RTS game. I'm picking up one of my friends to help me program. The art director says he can do all of the character mock ups, modeling and animations. But we may still want to get an environment terrain modeler. At this stage I am looking for someone to join the team and share in the game profit rather than take a few hundred upfront for work. If you want to join the team send me some evidence of your work. The art director is picky. Laughing
Re: Who wants to make a video game? [message #43398 is a reply to message #42577 ] Fri, 03 February 2012 18:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar teradesign  is currently offline teradesign
Go to my shop
I am interested.
Re: Who wants to make a video game? [message #43582 is a reply to message #43398 ] Tue, 07 February 2012 01:17 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Let's do it! PM me I can give you some details. I am one third of the way done with the demo. Will go much faster now had to get used to unity library. The art director has given me one model working on one for the enemy. He is going to make a terrain and some buildings for the demo. Cool Have you done any terrains? ruined city look is what we are going for?

Previous Topic:Need help decorating/coloring my St. Valentine's gift
Next Topic:Anyone willing to help with hl2 models 1:72 scale