Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from Tenerife.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Tenerife. [message #42428] Sat, 21 January 2012 13:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar JuanManuelVargas  is currently offline JuanManuelVargas
Go to my shop
Hello from Tenerife, Canary Islands, my name is Juan Manuel Vargas, i am 3d modeler, Currently working on a small video game company called medusa.
In my shop you will find the characters in our games and more.
I hope you enjoy it and thank you very much for your visit.

http://www.vargas3d.tk/

http://playmedusa.com/

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rain-sand-stars/id486071095?l =es&mt=8
Re: Hello from Tenerife. [message #42442 is a reply to message #42428 ] Sat, 21 January 2012 16:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar joradom  is currently offline joradom
Go to my shop
hola J.M.
Re: Hello from Tenerife. [message #42462 is a reply to message #42442 ] Sat, 21 January 2012 19:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Muy buenas, he visto que eres español, yo uso max y zbrush, ahora estoy aprendiendo blender y me parace una pasada, si tengo dudas ya se a quien preguntar.

bueno, un placer, nos vemos por aqui.
Re: Hello from Tenerife. [message #42549 is a reply to message #42428 ] Mon, 23 January 2012 14:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
No hablo Espanol, my spanish is mas mal. I like your game models. You space invader ones though I think wouldn't be printable as they are.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hello from Tenerife. [message #42573 is a reply to message #42549 ] Mon, 23 January 2012 18:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi, I'm happy you like the models, we will gradually rise more. I just
received the printed yak house, is fantastic, in a few days i upload
the photos of the model.
in terms of space invaders, yesterday I made a request for them to
see if it works. I'll tell you.

a pleasure, see you in the forums.
Re: Hello from Tenerife. [message #42581 is a reply to message #42428 ] Mon, 23 January 2012 19:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
The problem is where the corners touch. Close enough to fuse, but such a small area that they'll break, so the manual inspection should result in failure. You'll either have to separate them or joint them stronger

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
Re: Hello from Tenerife. [message #42584 is a reply to message #42581 ] Mon, 23 January 2012 19:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi, I attached a picture where you can see how I did the corners. I think in this way will not break.

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 76.98KB, Downloaded 29 time(s))

Re: Hello from Tenerife. [message #42587 is a reply to message #42428 ] Mon, 23 January 2012 20:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Ah, How thick and which material did you use?

Re: Hello from Tenerife. [message #42590 is a reply to message #42587 ] Mon, 23 January 2012 20:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi, the thickness is 2mm, and as for the material you mean the material Shapeways? i use full color sandstone.
Re: Hello from Tenerife. [message #42622 is a reply to message #42428 ] Tue, 24 January 2012 01:15 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Well looks like you have it all under control Very Happy

Previous Topic:Hello from Phoenix, Arizona
Next Topic:Hello from me

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.