Home » Community » General Discussion » Do i have to many favorites
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Do i have to many favorites [message #42377] Fri, 20 January 2012 22:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar Flashhawk  is currently offline Flashhawk
Go to my shop
I have 140 favorite items atm, but i can only see up to number 40 because i can not go to the third page... any helpers?
Thanks
FH
Re: Do i have to many favorites [message #43008 is a reply to message #42377 ] Sun, 29 January 2012 00:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Ok, i got an email from the Admins saying this is on there bug list. Any experiences about how long something like this takes?
FH
Re: Do i have to many favorites [message #43036 is a reply to message #43008 ] Sun, 29 January 2012 15:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
The developers are overworked, undercaffineated, and generally "busy". (GRIN)

You can see the list of projects at http://feedback.shapeways.com .. there you can vote for your favorite projects (or pet peeve) and help establish the importance of the issues.

Even the voting there won't necessarily dictate what gets fixed first (I heard rumbling about a problem with VAT that's not even on the list), but this will at least let them know what's most important to us, and they're willing to allow us help set their priorities.

[Updated on: Sun, 29 January 2012 15:20 UTC]

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Do i have to many favorites [message #43053 is a reply to message #43036 ] Sun, 29 January 2012 19:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Since this is a bug and not a feature request i thought this would not be the appropriate way to ask for a change of it... And although the email from the admins told me that it was on the list, but its not on this one...
FH
Re: Do i have to many favorites [message #45928 is a reply to message #43053 ] Sat, 24 March 2012 18:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Added it to the list anyway,... maybe some kind soul finds a way to deal with it...
FH
Re: Do i have to many favorites [message #45998 is a reply to message #45928 ] Mon, 26 March 2012 15:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristianA  is currently offline ChristianA
Go to my shop
I work here
FH - we will definitely look into it : )
Re: Do i have to many favorites [message #46011 is a reply to message #45998 ] Mon, 26 March 2012 19:43 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
cool.... Smile

Previous Topic:How do you upload your models?
Next Topic:A pat on the back for Shapeways

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.