Did 'Yippee! You've Sold a model' notifications just go live timing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stop4stuff, Jan 20, 2012.

1. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    I received an email this morning at the usual time with sold items, and less than 10 minutes ago another one came through with just one item. Did the system change?

Cheers,
    Paul

2. 28396_deleted
    28396_deleted Member
    I received one few days ago in "mid day" with 2 sales of the same model sold hours after i deleted that item from my shop ... :rolleyes:

One of the sales was made 10 days ago.. and only now got logged (again after i deleted that item for being too popular..)

So it cant be a "real time" reporting .. more like its yet another "bug" ... which i was told by Ana Brad will reply to me how that happened...

but hey .. why bother..

3. stop4stuff
    Thanks for the input Dizingof. :rolleyes:

4. 28396_deleted
    28396_deleted Member
    Well.. a cup of tea taste much better with sugar does it not? :)

5. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Personally I like my tea unsweetened. Which I always thought was an odd term. They don't take the sweetness out of it to make it. Either way I don't know why you got the later email, but I can see if I can find out.

6. stop4stuff
    Tea, sweetened or not is... erm... no my cup of tea :laughing:

Thanks Mike, that's appreciated. I got that 'spoof vibe' because the mesage was the wrong time of day - I didn't open it, but the message looked legit from the source code.

Paul

7. 9694_deleted
    9694_deleted Member
    Hi Paul, I've already been talking with Asher about this issue, like he mentioned. Can you pass along the #'s of the models where this weirdness happened, and the time and day that you received the "Yippee!" emails?

If you could just pass it along at ana@shapeways.com that'd be best. ;)

Thanks!