Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Necklace and Earrings included with Model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Necklace and Earrings included with Model [message #42306] Fri, 20 January 2012 03:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar mdavisstudios  is currently offline mdavisstudios
Go to my shop
Where is the documentation on how it works if your printed model begs the inclusion of a necklace chain or actual earring pieces?

I know you're able to create models available for customers that come with some kind of necklace or earrings or the like, and am sure that it's somewhere on the website or in the forums, but cannot find it. The co-creator doesn't seem to include this, unless I've missed it.

Thank you for answers!

My gut tells me our options for this, at least now, are limited, which is the largets thing holding me back from properly setting up shapeways shop - right now it's Etsy that I focus on. The ability to make sure my prints come out well and that they come paired with the optimal necklace chain or brassy/silver/coppery dangle earrings (or any other mixed media, for that matter!) is huge.

Re: Necklace and Earrings included with Model [message #42320 is a reply to message #42306 ] Fri, 20 January 2012 13:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Last I heard they were gone. But I'll email Nancy to see.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Necklace and Earrings included with Model [message #42344 is a reply to message #42306 ] Fri, 20 January 2012 17:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Ok, they are available, you have to email cs to have them applied to your products.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Necklace and Earrings included with Model [message #42412 is a reply to message #42344 ] Sat, 21 January 2012 03:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mdavisstudios  is currently offline mdavisstudios
Go to my shop
Great, thanks for the info! I'm glad I hadn't just missed something obvious online.
Re: Necklace and Earrings included with Model [message #42744 is a reply to message #42412 ] Wed, 25 January 2012 20:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar LincolnK  is currently offline LincolnK
Go to my shop
@Youknowwho4eva:

Are you saying that they can include a necklace with pendants again?

As far as I know, they are just doing the earring hooks, and yet they didn't put them on the last batch of earrings I ordered. I contacted CS, and they said they will send me the hooks and I can install them myself.

I'd love to get the necklace option back since most people don't like to buy a pendant and then have to go buy a necklace separately.

Lincoln

For special discounts and news add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Craftosterone
www.Craftosterone.com
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/novakingway

Previous Topic:Clean up my shop
Next Topic:Did my print sell or not - confused a bit.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.