Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » :Completed: Help needed tweaking existing files, will pay.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
:Completed: Help needed tweaking existing files, will pay. [message #42022] Mon, 16 January 2012 01:03 UTC
avatar reoverton  is currently offline reoverton
Go to all my models
Hey Everybody,

I have a project that involves making jewelry out of 3d printed gemstones. A friend helped me with the gemstones, however, she's now busy and there are a couple of tweaks to be made.

Right now, I'm fairly certain that the stones are not hollow. Also, they are bigger than I want.

The files are in Rhino. I'm wondering if anyone well versed in Rhino would help resize and make the stones hollow for a small fee. I'm a student, so I cannot pay a lot, but I'm fairly certain that the changes are not too labor intensive for someone who is familiar with the programs. There are about 8 stones, but depending on the price, I can cut down the number.

DM me if interested! Thanks guys!

[Updated on: Mon, 23 January 2012 13:44 UTC] by Moderator

Previous Topic:3D modeler needed for invention
Next Topic:Need designer to "hollow out" 3D files

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.