Home » Support » 3D Design » how do u print in full colour sand stone
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon8.gif  how do u print in full colour sand stone [message #41532] Mon, 09 January 2012 19:29 UTC Go to next message
avatar gareth  is currently offline gareth
Go to all my models
i made a awesome minecraft mansion from scratch and it took like 5 hours and to see i cant get colour in it was annyoing

please if any 1 knows the anwser just leave a comment

[Updated on: Mon, 09 January 2012 19:31 UTC]

Re: how do u print in full colour sand stone [message #41533 is a reply to message #41532 ] Mon, 09 January 2012 19:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I'm not familiar with the whole minecraft to shapeways deal. Do you get a file to upload? If so you need the file (VRML or X3D) and the texture file zipped together.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: how do u print in full colour sand stone [message #41534 is a reply to message #41533 ] Mon, 09 January 2012 19:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gareth  is currently offline gareth
Go to all my models
the files i get are the texture.png and the 3D file which is a .WRL
Re: how do u print in full colour sand stone [message #41535 is a reply to message #41532 ] Mon, 09 January 2012 19:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Did you put them in a zip folder and upload the zip folder?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: how do u print in full colour sand stone [message #41542 is a reply to message #41535 ] Mon, 09 January 2012 21:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi guys,

this is definitely a more technical conversation, so I've moved it into the 3D design part of the forum. Wink

Best of luck,
Ana

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Trouble with file size for high detail model
Next Topic:Can't get the wall thickness right

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.