Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for organic 3D model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for organic 3D model [message #41507] Mon, 09 January 2012 13:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar Rui1988  is currently offline Rui1988
Go to all my models
Hi everyone,

I am looking for someone to model a organic shoe-sole for me in order to 3D-print it. This model is for a prototype that I want to use on my TU Delft project. It is a small project and personal project, so I need someone who I can work with and who I can meet with to get the model perfectly.
If you are interested, send me a email with some of your work and your contact. Then I will contact you further.

My contact:
rui1988@hotmail.com
0681337616 - Delft

Beste regards,

Rui de Oliveira
Re: Modeler needed for organic 3D model [message #41521 is a reply to message #41507 ] Mon, 09 January 2012 17:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar sdeboer  is currently offline sdeboer
Go to my shop
I'm interested in your work. I've studied biomedical engineering, so I have some background. Now I've worked for 7 years with Solid Works. Do you have an impression of the model you would like?

best regards

Sander
Meppel

S de Boer
Re: Modeler needed for organic 3D model [message #41881 is a reply to message #41521 ] Fri, 13 January 2012 17:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Rui1988  is currently offline Rui1988
Go to all my models
Hey Guys,

Thank you for all your replies.
I know it wasn't easy to reply if you couldn't see any drawings, but the concepts idea and look still has to remain secret.

I have to say that I got more replies then I expected, but I have picked a modeler with experiences on this field.
So thanks again to give me al those options and I hope I will have more models to make in the future.

Best regards,

Rui de Oliveira

Previous Topic:30mm Blood Bowl figures
Next Topic:need help with some simple jewelry designs (will pay)