Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for organic 3D model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for organic 3D model [message #41507] Mon, 09 January 2012 13:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar Rui1988  is currently offline Rui1988
Go to all my models
Hi everyone,

I am looking for someone to model a organic shoe-sole for me in order to 3D-print it. This model is for a prototype that I want to use on my TU Delft project. It is a small project and personal project, so I need someone who I can work with and who I can meet with to get the model perfectly.
If you are interested, send me a email with some of your work and your contact. Then I will contact you further.

My contact:
rui1988@hotmail.com
0681337616 - Delft

Beste regards,

Rui de Oliveira
Re: Modeler needed for organic 3D model [message #41521 is a reply to message #41507 ] Mon, 09 January 2012 17:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar sdeboer  is currently offline sdeboer
Go to my shop
I'm interested in your work. I've studied biomedical engineering, so I have some background. Now I've worked for 7 years with Solid Works. Do you have an impression of the model you would like?

best regards

Sander
Meppel

S de Boer
Re: Modeler needed for organic 3D model [message #41881 is a reply to message #41521 ] Fri, 13 January 2012 17:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Rui1988  is currently offline Rui1988
Go to all my models
Hey Guys,

Thank you for all your replies.
I know it wasn't easy to reply if you couldn't see any drawings, but the concepts idea and look still has to remain secret.

I have to say that I got more replies then I expected, but I have picked a modeler with experiences on this field.
So thanks again to give me al those options and I hope I will have more models to make in the future.

Best regards,

Rui de Oliveira

Previous Topic:30mm Blood Bowl figures
Next Topic:need help with some simple jewelry designs (will pay)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.