Home » Support » Buying » Discounted order rejected
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Discounted order rejected [message #41252] Thu, 05 January 2012 13:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar charlotte  is currently offline charlotte
Go to my shop
Hi there,
I ordered a big something with the 20,11% discount. Unfortunately it turns out to be rejected by the 3rd of january. It is a pity that now I have to reorder it by paying the regular price of this part. Is there any change to solve this in a way that satisfies both of us?
Charlotte
Re: Discounted order rejected [message #41254 is a reply to message #41252 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 14:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Charlotte, What was the reason for rejection?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Discounted order rejected [message #41256 is a reply to message #41252 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 14:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi Charlotte,

please contact service@shapeways.com and see if they can help you out.

Bye Smile

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Discounted order rejected [message #41258 is a reply to message #41254 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 15:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi youknowwho4eva,
the reason was for one part 'Thin walls : < 0.7 ' and for an other part 'Multiple shells, where there shouldn't be.' (This is an assembly)
Re: Discounted order rejected [message #41259 is a reply to message #41256 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 15:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi Bart,
Mitchell is trying to help me out with a small compensation right now, but since the difference is $300 I'm not too happy with this situation. Rolling Eyes
Re: Discounted order rejected [message #41263 is a reply to message #41259 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 15:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Charlotte,

Have you read my email?
I have send you a new coupon with a compensation for the inconvenience.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Discounted order rejected [message #41265 is a reply to message #41263 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 15:38 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Hi Mitchell,
Thanks for helping me out by upgrading the coupon. Hopefully the model is ok now Confused

Previous Topic:Add order to earlier shipment
Next Topic:Direct Credit Card Support?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.