Ceramic cover for experimental electrical coal for hookah and bowl

Discussion in 'My Work In Progress' started by Mstyle183, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Mstyle183
    Mstyle183 Member
    i made this so i can put it on my electrical coal for my hookah.. is kinda pricey.. so i dont know if i'm going to get it.. i hope i get sponsored by someone i have like 4k views on my video.. so it would be great publicity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZERnZykfEmA

Pretty much the top part is a cover ... The middle part is a grill which I will wrap my heat element.. And the bottom is a custom made bowl...

Check out my other inventions in my YouTube channel... You think I can get shape ways to sponsor me?

2. Mstyle183
    Mstyle183 Member
    Can anyone suggest how to get it cheaper? Is my geometry good? I'm trying to figure ou this whole surface pricing thing

3. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    For ceramic it's all about surface area. If your piece is 3mm thick and to dimension, then there isn't much you can do to make it cheaper. If you have any ornate design to it, that adds surface area and will make it more expensive.

4. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    Not sure about your model - any images or renders?

But I can tell you that if you can get 10k+ views per day on YouTube & signed up to Google AdSense, you'll soon have enough advertising revenue coming in to pay for your model many times over.