Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Help needed finishing SW model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help needed finishing SW model [message #41134] Tue, 03 January 2012 18:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar antsin3d  is currently offline antsin3d
Go to all my models
Hi guys,
I am looking for someone who can do some work on an existing Solidworks model. I have the basic shape, but it needs things like snap connectors and screw holes, levers, and other things. If it worked out I'd print a scale model of it and try hocking it around, see what happens. The device would be for the pet industry. Obviously if it sold then there would be profit sharing, etc. Or if someone wants upfront moneys instead PM me and I'll give more details about what's required. Thanks, looking forward to hearing back! Smile
Anthony
Re: Help needed finishing SW model [message #41138 is a reply to message #41134 ] Tue, 03 January 2012 18:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mctrivia  is currently offline mctrivia
Go to my shop
I don't have Solid works but if you can provide step or iges I can do this for you.

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/
Re: Help needed finishing SW model [message #41149 is a reply to message #41134 ] Tue, 03 January 2012 21:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar sdeboer  is currently offline sdeboer
Go to my shop
I CAN DO Solid Works. 7 YEARS EXPIERENCE
Please show me the problem and let us works things out.

regards,

Sander

S de Boer
Re: Help needed finishing SW model [message #41250 is a reply to message #41134 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 12:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar wangfusen  is currently offline wangfusen
Go to all my models
Hi ,

I can do this job. I am presently using Solidworks 2011. My email is rpaynandos@yahoo.com

Br,
Rey
icon10.gif  Re: Help needed finishing SW model [message #41262 is a reply to message #41134 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 15:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar antsin3d  is currently offline antsin3d
Go to all my models
Hey guys! I got some great replies here and in PM from highly qualified individuals. I really appreciate it and will be start contacting peeps tonight after I do some sketches on the model to show what's needed. Thanks so much, great community here! Smile
-Anthony

Previous Topic:Need Help for new project
Next Topic:Halo guns?