Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Support » Buying » payment by bank transfer not possible and/or not wanted?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
payment by bank transfer not possible and/or not wanted? [message #41021] Sun, 01 January 2012 18:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar Siepmann  is currently offline Siepmann
Go to all my models
Yesterday I tried to order something. On the confirmation page was a really big button to pay by "pay pal" and a very very small link to pay by "bank transfer". The different size is strange enough. The problem is that klicking on "bank transfer" results in a redirection to the home page and nothing else happens.
My impression is that "bank transfer" is not working for technical reasons and/or is not the preferred payment method for shapeways.

For political reasons I will never ever use pay pal. If no other payment method is offered, I cannot use shapeways anymore.

I asked the support yesterday, but I have not received an answer.

Regards

Martin
Re: payment by bank transfer not possible and/or not wanted? [message #41063 is a reply to message #41021 ] Mon, 02 January 2012 15:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar JoostD  is currently offline JoostD
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Martin,

I have emailed you today about this question.

Our software development team is going to check this out for you. and solve the problem.

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

When I have reaction I will immediately contact you.

Cheers,

Joost

Previous Topic:Pricing of FCS vs WSF, something is wrong
Next Topic:My order