Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » Co-Creator Issue
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Co-Creator Issue [message #40897] Thu, 29 December 2011 17:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi guys,

I wanted to give you all a heads up about a co-creator bug that my team and I have uncovered. For a portion of co-creator orders placed between Dec 1st-21st, the template models were sent to production instead of the personalized models. Our dev team uncovered the bug and fixed it as of last week.

Only a portion of co-creators were affected and we've caught the bulk of these in QA. We understand how important this time of year is for shopowners, and we're taking measures to solve this issue for both you and your customers. CS will be in touch with you directly if you've been affected.

If you have any more questions about individual orders, please contact service@shapeways.com.

Thanks,
Ana

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Co-Creator Issue [message #41198 is a reply to message #40897 ] Wed, 04 January 2012 15:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Maethius  is currently offline Maethius
Go to all my models
Question, if I may;

Does the co-creator function split profits between two or more file creators? If so, is the split 50%/50% or can it be manually set per case?

Thanks much for your time!
Re: Co-Creator Issue [message #41200 is a reply to message #41198 ] Wed, 04 January 2012 16:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mctrivia  is currently offline mctrivia
Go to my shop
no. co-creates are between designer and purchaser. purchaser can request personalizations.

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/
Re: Co-Creator Issue [message #41684 is a reply to message #41200 ] Wed, 11 January 2012 16:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Maethius  is currently offline Maethius
Go to all my models
Thanks for the reply. (sorry for the delay in replying to the reply, as things have been nuts around here lately! Babies and toddlers are merciless energy bundles!)

Previous Topic:New community feedback tool: UserVoice!
Next Topic:Jan. Edition of Shapeways Live - Jan. 19th 2pm EST

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.