Home » Community » It arrived! » silver pendant "sardegna" and espresso cup "sicilia"
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
silver pendant "sardegna" and espresso cup "sicilia" [message #40641] Thu, 22 December 2011 14:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar thvoelker  is currently offline thvoelker
Go to all my models
index.php?t=getfile&id=12868&private=0
I have taken the the flag and the shape of the island of sardinia and developed this pendant.
index.php?t=getfile&id=12869&private=0
I designed the espresso cup as the form of an ancient greek drinking vessel with the symbol of sicily at the front. The saucer looks like the shape of sicily.

• Attachment: pendant.jpg
    (Size: 60.18KB, Downloaded 595 time(s))

• Attachment: cup.jpg
    (Size: 39.96KB, Downloaded 744 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 22 December 2011 15:17 UTC]

Re: silver pendant "sardegna" and espresso cup "sicilia" [message #40647 is a reply to message #40641 ] Thu, 22 December 2011 18:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Both outstanding pieces!

Nicely done Nod

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: silver pendant "sardegna" and espresso cup "sicilia" [message #40649 is a reply to message #40647 ] Thu, 22 December 2011 18:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Very creative!

I'm impressed at how well the details on the espresso cup came out.

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: silver pendant "sardegna" and espresso cup "sicilia" [message #40657 is a reply to message #40641 ] Thu, 22 December 2011 19:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar carine  is currently offline carine
Go to all my models
I work here
amazing cup! Is it available for purchase?

Director of Marketing, Shapeways
Re: silver pendant "sardegna" and espresso cup "sicilia" [message #40664 is a reply to message #40657 ] Thu, 22 December 2011 22:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
As italian I can just say: bellissimi!
The cup is very nice!

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com
Re: silver pendant "sardegna" and espresso cup "sicilia" [message #40704 is a reply to message #40664 ] Fri, 23 December 2011 21:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
thvoelker -- Just a heads up that your Sicilian tribute espresso cup is in Friday Finds. Smile

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: silver pendant "sardegna" and espresso cup "sicilia" [message #101120 is a reply to message #40641 ] Mon, 13 October 2014 04:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar labi23  is currently offline labi23
Go to all my models
thvoelker wrote on Thu, 22 December 2011 14:11

index.php?t=getfile&id=12868&private=0
I have taken the the flag and the shape of the island of sardinia and developed this pendant.
index.php?t=getfile&id=12869&private=0
I designed the espresso cup as the form of an ancient greek drinking vessel with the symbol of sicily at the front. The saucer looks like the shape of sicily.

can I buy the espresso cup as the form of an ancient greek drinking vessel with the symbol of sicily at the front / And how much?

Previous Topic:"Perfect" Klein bottle (now in full color too!)
Next Topic:Ring of Waves!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.