Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Brick wall model needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Brick wall model needed [message #40603] Wed, 21 December 2011 22:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar On30  is currently offline On30
Go to all my models
Simple! I need a small brickwall sample. 4" x 5" - it'll be about 1/8 th of an inch thick
Re: Brick wall model needed [message #40604 is a reply to message #40603 ] Wed, 21 December 2011 22:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar baltimore  is currently offline baltimore
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
How accurate? Do you care the exact dimensions of each brick? How many bricks do you want, approximately?

www.Custom3dStuff.com
Re: Brick wall model needed [message #40605 is a reply to message #40604 ] Wed, 21 December 2011 22:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar baltimore  is currently offline baltimore
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
do you want the brick pattern to be finer or courser than this? i.e. bigger bricks or smaller bricks?
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MlZehEidVHo/TvJcHV43qTI/AAAAAAAAJdE/UyQ-ewEkS0M/s800/brickwall.jpg

• Attachment: brickwall.jpg
    (Size: 112.09KB, Downloaded 21 time(s))

www.Custom3dStuff.com
Re: Brick wall model needed [message #40616 is a reply to message #40605 ] Thu, 22 December 2011 00:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
Nice modelling technique

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith

Previous Topic:Modeler Needed for Small Project
Next Topic:need a 3d modeler for 1/18 scale g.i. Joe weapons and gear

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.