Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler Need for a Custom Rubik's Cube
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler Need for a Custom Rubik's Cube [message #40528] Tue, 20 December 2011 05:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar TheAnonymousWisdom  is currently offline TheAnonymousWisdom
Go to all my models
Hi, I need someone to make a special rubik's cube for me. In case someone reading this is an actual speedcuber, like myself, this design makes it impossible for the cube to pop. It will still be a 3x3 cube. I already have rough designs written out on paper, I just need someone to build it on a computer. I would like to know the price you would need if anyone out there would like to embark on this task. Thanks for your help!
Re: 3D Modeler Need for a Custom Rubik's Cube [message #40588 is a reply to message #40528 ] Wed, 21 December 2011 18:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mikegust  is currently offline mikegust
Go to my shop
PM send

mike strychalski
Re: 3D Modeler Need for a Custom Rubik's Cube [message #42927 is a reply to message #40528 ] Fri, 27 January 2012 21:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar sgoldman77  is currently offline sgoldman77
Go to my shop
Send me the pictures you drew and I will make the 3-d model. It sounds simple enough so I will estimate $15 for me to make the file. If it starts to become a real challenge I will contact you and tell you.

Thanks,

Andrew Goldman
agoldman97@gmail.com

Previous Topic:Plastic grid for custom Scrabble board
Next Topic:How to make a solid object out of a skp file??