Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » modeler need to create custom coin
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
modeler need to create custom coin [message #40347] Fri, 16 December 2011 07:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar snaggleTooth  is currently offline snaggleTooth
Go to all my models
A friend of mine has a business and she'd like to create a custom coin for a promotion. I'd like to get a 3d proto created that I'll use to cast some plastic replicas.

I have 2d images and measurements available. I assume this should be a relatively simple model. Let me know if you're available to model this for me (would like to have it done within the next few days) and how much $ you'd need.

Here's a link to a coin of similar complexity (stolen from another topic on this forum).

http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6188

thanks for reading!
Re: modeler need to create custom coin [message #40350 is a reply to message #40347 ] Fri, 16 December 2011 11:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bluelinegecko  is currently offline bluelinegecko
Go to my shop
PM sent
Re: modeler need to create custom coin [message #40452 is a reply to message #40347 ] Sun, 18 December 2011 23:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Spacetime  is currently offline Spacetime
Go to my shop
Hey there Snaggie Tooth

I'd be very willing to take on this project and for a good price.

Many question:

How many final models are you looking to get printed?
What is the turn around time for this project?
What's the total budget?

If your still looking for someone to model and handle the file feel free to send a Personal Message to me

best,
C

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/spacetime
Re: modeler need to create custom coin [message #40502 is a reply to message #40347 ] Mon, 19 December 2011 23:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lymanbishop  is currently offline lymanbishop
Go to my shop
This looks easy enough. If you hav'nt hired someone yet for this feel free to contact me.

I am a mechanical engineer with over 10 years experience in new product design and development and I am an Solidworks certified professional.

Lyman Bishop
lymanbishop@star-labs.com
www.star-labs.com

Lyman Bishop
lymanbishop@star-labs.com
www.star-labs.com
406-407-6995

Previous Topic:3D design turd/shit needed!
Next Topic:Modeler Needed for Small Project

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.