Picking design up from Shapeways Eindhoven

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by 123055_deleted, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Hello
    As a student of Industrial Design at the TU Eindhoven I would like to have several smaal casing 3d printed. However, as I am very close to my deadline I would like to know what the shortest timespan in which I could get my products. Is it possible to come by your office in Eindhoven to get the products? And how much time will there be between ordering and getting the products?

2. ChristelM
    ChristelM Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi,

I don't know in which kind of material you would like to have your models printed in, but the shortest lead time is 10 working days. You can read all the lead times per material on our material page.

https://www.shapeways.com/materials/

At this moment we can't rush anything because it is really busy right now before Christmas.

It is possible to pick up your models in Eindhoven, after you have placed your order you can sent me (Christel) the order number. You can email this to service@shapeways.com and I will keep an eye on this for you.

If you have got any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me about this.

Kindly,
    Christel
    Customer Service Agent

3. Is it possible to come by your office to discuss my options and the product I want to print? Or should this be done over the internet?

Kind regards,
    Martijn

4. ChristelM
    ChristelM Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi Martijn,

You can sent me all your question by email (to sevice@shapeways.com) and I can help you with this. We normally don't invite customers to our office to discuss these kinds of things.

You may also sent me this email in Dutch ;)

Kindly,
    Christel
    Customer Service Agent