Home »  » Buying » Package abandoned by the sender and the receiver.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon4.gif  Package abandoned by the sender and the receiver. [message #39868] Tue, 06 December 2011 15:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar jerrynn  is currently offline jerrynn
Go to all my models
Hi,

I order some parts last month. the order id is 71739

when i tried to check the status today. it is shown that the parcel is abandoned by the sender and receiver
http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?&trackNums=1Z6W A2770491687645&track.x=Track

there is a mistake in the shipping address. the shipping information in the tracking page is
To:
SITIAWAN, PERAK, MY

which is incomplete.

my address is
lot####, ************, 32010 sitiawan, perak, malaysia

as shown in shapeways.

can you change the shipping address asap?

Please advise

[Updated on: Tue, 06 December 2011 19:10 UTC] by Moderator

Re: Package abandoned by the sender and the receiver. [message #39869 is a reply to message #39868 ] Tue, 06 December 2011 15:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi jerrynn,

for such issues, please contact our customer support team directly at service@shapeways.com. I've told them about this post.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Package abandoned by the sender and the receiver. [message #39882 is a reply to message #39868 ] Tue, 06 December 2011 19:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Just a heads up, I edited out your address from your post. Just in case you don't want the whole world to know where you live. Just include all the information when you email support.

[Updated on: Wed, 07 December 2011 13:52 UTC]

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Package abandoned by the sender and the receiver. [message #39894 is a reply to message #39882 ] Tue, 06 December 2011 23:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jerrynn  is currently offline jerrynn
Go to all my models
Thanks for the edit.

Previous Topic:How to Set Model to WSF Polished
Next Topic:Can buy my own models

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.