Home » Community » General Discussion » ZBrush model uploads preview tipped 90 degrees
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
ZBrush model uploads preview tipped 90 degrees [message #39556] Wed, 30 November 2011 01:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar Dmacary  is currently offline Dmacary
Go to my shop
Hi All

My zbrush models upload and are tipped over. Any way to fix this?

Thank you!!
Re: ZBrush model uploads preview tipped 90 degrees [message #39623 is a reply to message #39556 ] Wed, 30 November 2011 23:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
Try opening your model in Neffabb. Go to part, rotate, look at the x,y,z icon in the bottom left corner, as a guide then pick the axis you require to rotate and pick the right angle. then just go to part again and export part. Then just update your original file to Shapeways.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 November 2011 23:39 UTC]

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: ZBrush model uploads preview tipped 90 degrees [message #39632 is a reply to message #39623 ] Thu, 01 December 2011 02:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dmacary  is currently offline Dmacary
Go to my shop
Netfabb?
Re: ZBrush model uploads preview tipped 90 degrees [message #39682 is a reply to message #39632 ] Thu, 01 December 2011 18:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
http://www.netfabb.com/basic.php

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: ZBrush model uploads preview tipped 90 degrees [message #39685 is a reply to message #39682 ] Thu, 01 December 2011 18:52 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
When you draw something in 3D, there is an 'X' 'Y'' and 'Z' coordinate system. 'X' is across as it says, across the screen as you draw. 'Y' is up and down as you draw and 'Z' is coming straight out of, or going into the screen as you draw, which you can not see untill you change your point of view. So basically the 'Z' is always up or vertical. so even in the software you used to create your design will allow you to rotate your drawing in one of the axis to align your drawing with 'Z' up. Dont forget 'Z' is always up.

[Updated on: Thu, 01 December 2011 19:10 UTC]

jacantdesign@gmail.com

Previous Topic:where to find model volume?
Next Topic:Flesh color strong and flexible material

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.