Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Order Overview Errors
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Order Overview Errors [message #39497] Tue, 29 November 2011 17:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar KSND  is currently offline KSND
Go to my shop
Anybody else having problems viewing their Order Overview recently? Used to open just fine (last checked maybe a month ago), but now I get the error "The file is in a different format than specified by the file extension" and it comes across as mostly gibberish with a few of my product names thrown in there. Curious if it's a botched change in formatting or I'm the only one seeing this error.

Thanks for your time!
Re: Order Overview Errors [message #39544 is a reply to message #39497 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 22:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar christopherlowe  is currently offline christopherlowe
Go to my shop
got the same thing. posted a comment in the general forum. i think they are looking into it.

please visit my blog at...
http://chrisshopofmodels.blogspot.com
Re: Order Overview Errors [message #39545 is a reply to message #39544 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 22:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks, Chris. Didn't occur to me to check the general section; I just figured it would only affect shop owners so I just checked the Shops subforum. Anyhow, glad it's being worked on.
Re: Order Overview Errors [message #39694 is a reply to message #39545 ] Thu, 01 December 2011 20:27 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Huzzah, working again!

Previous Topic:Auto generated image misaligned, how do I refresh it?
Next Topic:Vote for removal of restrictions on description length