Home » Support » Buying » How to Set Model to WSF Polished
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How to Set Model to WSF Polished [message #39464] Tue, 29 November 2011 10:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar happy-funny  is currently offline happy-funny
Go to all my models
Maybe I'm just not seeing the setting, but how do I designate my purchase to be White, Strong, Flexible Polished. It only shows as White, Strong, Flexible, but I wanted it polished.

Thanks. Smile
Charlene
Re: How to Set Model to WSF Polished [message #39465 is a reply to message #39464 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 11:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
Scroll down. Wink

Usually WSF is the fourth in the material list... and WSFpolished is at the very end.
Re: How to Set Model to WSF Polished [message #39512 is a reply to message #39465 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 18:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hm... I have WSF as the first option, but still no WSF Polished. This is a my own model, I have seen the option show up before in the shop (for other products to be purchased). Does this mean there's an issue with my file?
Re: How to Set Model to WSF Polished [message #39516 is a reply to message #39464 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 18:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Does it fit in the min & max bounding box?
Here are the rules
http://www.shapeways.com/materials/wsfpolished
Maximum bounding box: 150x150x150 mm
Minimum bounding box: 10x10x2 mm

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: How to Set Model to WSF Polished [message #39536 is a reply to message #39516 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 20:09 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Got it. I had two smaller bodies within one file. Was calculated as a needing a larger bounding box than necessary. Just split my files and the WSF Polished option came up.

Thanks everyone!
Charlene

Previous Topic:Faster Builds and or Shipping
Next Topic:Package abandoned by the sender and the receiver.