Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Auto generated image misaligned, how do I refresh it?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Auto generated image misaligned, how do I refresh it? [message #39274] Sat, 26 November 2011 04:29 UTC Go to next message
avatar thomashuang.net  is currently offline thomashuang.net
Go to my shop
The auto generated image is misaligned for one of my models after I uploaded an updated model. How do I get this to refresh without having to upload a new model?

http://www.shapeways.com/model/387588/
Re: Auto generated image misaligned, how do I refresh it? [message #39279 is a reply to message #39274 ] Sat, 26 November 2011 09:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
thomashuang.net wrote on Sat, 26 November 2011 04:29

(...) How do I get this to refresh without having to upload a new model?

That might be a problem, because the images are made during the upload process.

plan a
The "Update this file" function should (also) create a new image.

plan b
Upload a new model, save the rendered image, and upload this image as photo for the other model.

[Updated on: Sat, 26 November 2011 09:06 UTC]

Re: Auto generated image misaligned, how do I refresh it? [message #39374 is a reply to message #39274 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 15:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
I've got a rather strange one too - haven't tried re-loading this yet but will later

http://www.shapeways.com/model/390104/

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2011 16:04 UTC] by Moderator

Re: Auto generated image misaligned, how do I refresh it? [message #39378 is a reply to message #39274 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 16:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
tebee, fixed your link Wink. It appears the shadow is what is making it so off center.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Price changing malfunction on my models
Next Topic:Order Overview Errors

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.