Home » Support » Buying » Christmas delivery
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Christmas delivery [message #39239] Thu, 24 November 2011 22:13 UTC Go to next message
avatar wxs  is currently offline wxs
Go to my shop
Hi,

If I put in an order for Christmas delivery before the magic "Dec. 4" date, will I receive the order correspondingly sooner? I ask because the guaranteed holiday shipping time is Dec. 23rd but I would be leaving town on the 22nd so would need it a couple days earlier.

Thanks
Re: Christmas delivery [message #39267 is a reply to message #39239 ] Fri, 25 November 2011 20:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Kasss_Gnarl  is currently offline Kasss_Gnarl
Go to all my models
Hi wxs,

I would imagine that if you want to place an order and have it arrive before the 22nd, the sooner you do it the better. Be sure to check the materials status page before you order to see if there will be any delays in your chosen material.
Re: Christmas delivery [message #39376 is a reply to message #39267 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 15:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi WXS,

Kasss is absolutely right in this case!

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager
Re: Christmas delivery [message #39398 is a reply to message #39376 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 18:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar wxs  is currently offline wxs
Go to my shop
Ok! I'll try to get them in ASAP then.
Re: Christmas delivery [message #39404 is a reply to message #39239 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 19:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Check out this page for "order by" dates. http://www.shapeways.com/holiday/planning

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Insane high price
Next Topic:Faster Builds and or Shipping

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.