Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Buying » permissions
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
permissions [message #39086] Wed, 23 November 2011 03:13 UTC Go to next message
avatar howard  is currently offline howard
Go to all my models
Hi,

Noticed that a freshly-uploaded models are not buyable. The info tab says it is available for sale via my private link but no such link is found. If I click the boxes that make the file public and buyable by others, then I can buy my part.

Which raises the question in my mind about Shapeway's policy with respect to IP. Does each client retain the rights to their data?

Thanks,
Howard
Re: permissions [message #39118 is a reply to message #39086 ] Wed, 23 November 2011 13:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
howard wrote on Wed, 23 November 2011 03:13

Noticed that a freshly-uploaded models are not buyable. The info tab says it is available for sale via my private link but no such link is found. If I click the boxes that make the file public and buyable by others, then I can buy my part.

Confused

I can buy my own models while they are "private" and "not for sale"...

index.php?t=getfile&id=12268&private=0
Re: permissions [message #39175 is a reply to message #39118 ] Wed, 23 November 2011 23:53 UTC Go to previous message
avatar howard  is currently offline howard
Go to all my models
Thanks pfeiffer stylez, that works.

The problem was that I had the "Edit Page" toggle set to ON.

Thanks again

Previous Topic:Stainless steel model - crazy expensive
Next Topic:volume vs. pricing

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.