Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » detailed Shoe design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
detailed Shoe design [message #38948] Mon, 21 November 2011 09:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar marieka  is currently offline marieka
Go to all my models
Hi everyone,

I am a fashion designer graduate at the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands with an idea for a shoe design. The thing is, I do not have a lot of insight of how a development should go in terms of possibilities in design and the costs. So basically I need help.

I am interested to know, are there designers on this forum with experience in developing 'avantgardistic' shoes? How much would it cost if you would have to develop such a shoe on your own?

I am really looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Marieka Ratsma
Re: detailed Shoe design [message #38981 is a reply to message #38948 ] Mon, 21 November 2011 18:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kspaho  is currently offline kspaho
Go to my shop
Hi,

I am a recent graduate in Architecture, but I do a lot of jewelry, character design, and other things. I can definitely bring your ideas in 3D, as accurate as you sketches show. Send me some drawings and I'll see what I can do. My email is:
kspaho172@g.rwu.edu
Re: detailed Shoe design [message #39028 is a reply to message #38981 ] Tue, 22 November 2011 04:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar christopherlowe  is currently offline christopherlowe
Go to my shop
i did a shoe design that i geared to reasonable price... you can see it here...

shoes

and read about it on my blog...

pink shoes diary

if you have any questions or wish to collaborate let me know...

chris

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2011 04:55 UTC]

please visit my blog at...
http://chrisshopofmodels.blogspot.com

Previous Topic:A question for expert modellers.
Next Topic:model size help!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.