Home » Support » 3D Design » 3d Ceramic Print Design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3d Ceramic Print Design [message #38842] Fri, 18 November 2011 18:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar kingwithoutacrown  is currently offline kingwithoutacrown
Go to all my models
I created this part in sketchup V8 and I followed the tutorials to convert it to a .stl file. I upload the sketch and shapeways accepts it but the option for Ceramic print is not there. I checked the design rules and I cannot find what I am doing wrong can anyone help me and point out what I am doing wrong?

• Attachment: Untitled.stl
    (Size: 12.48KB, Downloaded 30 time(s))

Re: 3d Ceramic Print Design [message #38843 is a reply to message #38842 ] Fri, 18 November 2011 18:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
What is the size of the model listed on the page?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: 3d Ceramic Print Design [message #38844 is a reply to message #38843 ] Fri, 18 November 2011 18:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kingwithoutacrown  is currently offline kingwithoutacrown
Go to all my models
I think its because its smaller than the bounding box i finally understand what that means now. its 37x37x7
Re: 3d Ceramic Print Design [message #38845 is a reply to message #38842 ] Fri, 18 November 2011 18:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
That's the problem, the bounding box must add up to 120mm or greater.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:STL + Image => Shapeways colored sandstone print ?
Next Topic:my first print i need help

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.