Home » Community » Introductions » Hi forum
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi forum [message #38762] Thu, 17 November 2011 18:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar RuggedBear  is currently offline RuggedBear
Go to all my models
Hi all

I am new to this new technology of modeling and 3d printing and hope that I will be able to do what I set out to achieve.

I am looking to produce (with the help of an expert) a watch part and hopefully it wont be too much hassle (or money) to get started. More details of my project to follow.

Regards

Andy

[Updated on: Thu, 17 November 2011 18:28 UTC]

Re: Hi forum [message #38766 is a reply to message #38762 ] Thu, 17 November 2011 18:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome Andy

What kind of watch part? I've been contemplating making a watch (minus the movement, bought separately) for a while. You can always post in the modeler needed section, and helpful Shapies will be there to assist you.

[Updated on: Thu, 17 November 2011 18:39 UTC]

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Hi forum [message #38770 is a reply to message #38766 ] Thu, 17 November 2011 19:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar RuggedBear  is currently offline RuggedBear
Go to all my models
I too have wanted to make my own watch, but for a good eta movement, you are looking at £350 which is what goes into the top of the range watches.

Im looking to make a rare part and sell it basically. Its a shroud, but need to see if it is possible.

Previous Topic:Australian Jeweller says Hi ^_^
Next Topic:Hi, new designer in town.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.